2018 TNSA Council of Schools
WHAT IS COUNCIL OF SCHOOLS?
Council of Schools is a weekend seminar that contains information to help ALL TNSA members and local chapters. It includes an evening of Food, Fun, and Fellowship and an all day seminar packed full of exciting information. All students are encouraged to attend to gain knowledge and have some fun. This year’s Council of School’s theme is: “TNSA: Answering the Call to Save Lives”. Council will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel, 6505 IH 35 North, Austin, Texas 78752). The cut-off date for hotel reservations is September 20, 2018.
Provided below is a tentative schedule. Be sure to register early! TNSA registration fees are $90.00 for early registration due by September 20, 2018. $95.00 registration fee after September 20, 2018.
For Bulk Registration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2018
- 4:00 - 5:45 PM Registration and Check-In
- 6:00 - 8:00 PM Opening Night Dinner
- 8:15 - 9:15 PM Texas Council of School Presidents’ Meeting
- 9:15 - ? Out on the Town & see Austin
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018
- 7:00 - 8:00 AM Registration
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM Continental Breakfast for All
- 9:00 - 9:50 AM Regional Directors’ Breakout Sessions
- 10:00 - 11:00 AM General Session
- 11:15 - 12:15 PM Focus Sessions
- 12:15 - 1:30 PM Lunch On Your Own
- 1:30 - 2:30 PM Focus Sessions
- 2:40 - 3:30 PM Focus Sessions
- 3:40 - 4:30 PM Focus Sessions
- 4:30 - ? Out On Your Own To See The Town & Have Some Fun!
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2018
Enjoy Austin and Head for Home!
Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel | 512-454-3737
- $155 Single
- $155 Double
- $155 Triple/Quad
Registration Refund and Cancellation Policy
No Refunds. When we guarantee a food count with the hotel, we are obligated to pay for our meal guarantee. We determine our meal guarantee from the registration forms we receive.